San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2020
Sales Consultant – Automotive
We are bridge builders. We build bridges of communication and help people reach thier financals goal with means of reliable transportation. We help those who don't understand the complex machinery of which the car consist of, to something simple as box of crayons. At the end of the day we just want to help provide all the information to consumers for them to make an educated decision, when one needs to be made. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then kahlig auto group has a place for you. Were looking for someone who is comfortable talking to people from all walks of life and who work in all trades accomplish thier goals. If they leave with out a purchase, they leave with a smile and a good memory. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals for new and pre-owned vehicles. In this position, you will discover that this industry can be one of the most challenging yet most financally fulling professions offered in todays market. We are looking fo professionals with integrity that want build a portfollio of great people, secure customers for life, and help the community one car at a time. If called, please come to the interview dressed to impress.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Work about 50 hours a week, five day work week to include Saturday in week.
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. All sales professionals start with a 3 month salary of $3000/mo during the time of on the job training but can make monthy Commissions to $12,000, which every is higher at months end.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 12 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.