Automotive Service Technician / Experienced & Entry Level - North Park Lincoln
San Antonio, Texas
If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. We are looking for an extremely motivated individual who is focused on customer-satisfaction and driven to succeed as our next Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic.
Experienced Technicians preferred but will train the right candidate! Must be able to diagnose vehicles and follow through with repairs.
- 401(k) plan
- Medical insurance: Texas Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dental / Vision insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance (short-term and long-term)
- 7 company holidays (New Year's, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and 3 days before Christmas). Service department also closed on Labor Day
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Purchase Plans (on new and preowned vehicles, parts and service)
- We Promote from within
Service Technician Specific Benefits
- Air Conditioned Repair Shop
- 5 Day Work Week
- Your Birthday is paid holiday
- Shop equipped with the newest technology
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages: up to $42 per hour pay scale
- Lincoln/Ford Certified Service Technician: Transmission, Drivability, Electrical
- Coach-able and Self-driven to succeed.
- Basic comupter competencies
- Communication skills a must
- Good time management skills; enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Be dependable and prompt for work shifts.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and manufacturer procedure
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
About our company:
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.