Parts Counter Sales Person
San Antonio, Texas
Posted On: September 09, 2019
All you need is one year of experience in a dealership warehouse to change your career path for the better. We need a reliable, professional parts counterperson to purchase, sell, store and issue parts within our busy dealership. Sure, you’ll need to be good at ordering parts and maintaining inventory, but you’ll also need excellent people skills when dealing with customers and internal staff. The right person can expect great pay, great benefits and a great dealership family environment.
***Collision Experience a plus!
- Determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Create and modify purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to appropriate vendor to order parts
- Record warranty parts returned
- Create special ordered parts on dealership computer system and notify ASM, technician or client upon receipt
- Review special order parts tracking
- Process and close open invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Keep records of outside purchases and parts received and issued
- Perform ongoing warehouse parts inventory
- Attend weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
One year of dealership warehouse experience and/or training
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.