Assistant Parts Manager
San Antonio, Texas
Assistant Parts Manager – Kahlig Auto Group
Our dealerships are looking for candidates with experience working in a parts department. Excellent pay and benefits are just the beginning. There are opportunities for advancement for motivated, detail-oriented assistant parts managers.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Participate in creating annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License (must be insurable)
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.