Parts Warehouse Specialist / Driver - North Park Mazda
San Antonio, Texas
Parts Warehouse Specialist and Delivery Driver - North Park Mazda
North Park Mazda has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused and experienced Parts Warehouse Specialist and Driver.
This position will receive and verify incoming orders and ensure that the department is stocked and recorded according to dealership standards as well as being responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to guests, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Keeps accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Unloads truck every day and turns in required paperwork.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Receive shipments and verify both the order and the quantities
- Fill "will call" orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year of parts experience, preferred;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages);
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.