BDC Internet Coordinator
San Antonio, Texas
BDC Internet Coordinator – Automotive
We are looking to expand our Internet department to increase internet and showroom traffic. We need applicants looking for a long term career and advancement in the automotive industry.
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Efficiently convert internet inquiries into appointments
- Effectively follow up with internet traffic, short and long term
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver license
Medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.