Service Advisor - ASM
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: November 30, 2019
Service Advisor – ASM - North Park Lexus at Dominion
Put your natural knack for pleasing people to work! If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs.
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.