Assistant Service Advisor
San Antonio, Texas
Assistant Service Advisor – Automotive
We need an Assistant Service Advisor who is ready to learn the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between Advisors and guests. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to Advisors.
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Write internal repair orders.
- Call and facilitate extended warranties and Insurance claims
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Assist service Advisors in their daily duties.
- Assist in keeping the service drive clear of vehicles.
- Assist in keeping the service drive and service offices clean.
- Assist service Advisors in calling in warranties, and collecting payment for them.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 11 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.