Sales Consultant - Automotive
San Antonio, Texas
Sales Consultant – Automotive
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.