Sales Consultant - Automotive - North Park Subaru
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2020
Sales Consultant – Automotive
North Park Subaru has proven advancement opportunities!
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume, professional sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and preowned vehicles. In this position, you will walk clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and hospitality mindset will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
Our dealership has been voted one of the "Top Workplaces in San Antonio" for 3 years running, and our Subaru team is about to move into a new state-of-the-art sales, parts and service facility. We're looking for motivated candidates with good communication skills, professional appearance, and solid time management skills to help take our sales volume to the next level! If these are qualities that you possess, we are interested in speaking with you!
- Greet clients with a courteous smile (they're contagious) - attitude is everything!
- Listen to clients, to get an accurate needs assessment for their individual situation, so you can help narrow their search to vehicle that will be a great fit for them
- When selling, we use low pressure, high integrity sales processes including transparent Posted Pricing. We empower our sales consultants to make the sales process more efficient for them and for the client.
- Become knowledgable on the Lincoln product line, for confident demonstrations of different models, packages, and in-vehicle technology
- Provide clients with market value estimates on their trade-in vehicle
- Proactively keeping clients updated, with method of communication they prefer: some are comfortable with text, others like phone or email.
- At delivery, look over client's vehicle when detail complete, before client sees the vehicle (details are important, as is making their first day with their new vehicle memorable!)
- Handle minor customer concerns / keep sales managers informed of all complaints and problems that have potentail to grow beyond minor
- Maintain high customer service index scores based on returned surveys, follow up with all your clients after the sale
- Complete all factory and dealership-assigned training, to maintain job-specific certifiction
- Read about competitive products and industry trends
- Become familiar and use our Client Relationship Management (CRM) software daily
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitve compensation based on experience, and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- Group Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with profit sharing component
- Great Holiday schedule
If you want to be part of a great family of dealerships that's family-owned (Kahlig Auto Group), apply here!
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer and equal opportunity employer, comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.