Lexus Technology Specialist
San Antonio, Texas
Posted On: August 12, 2019
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for someone that enjoys meeting new people, provides excellent customer service, has a natural technical understanding with the ability to learn quickly and has a desire to grow within our company!
The purpose of the Technology Specialist is to ensure a great client experience while creating client advocates. The Technology Specialist assists the Sales Consultants & Sales Assistants through the sales process by performing tasks essential to producing results, while not actually closing the sale. The Technology Assistant helps ensure the client has a positive experience learning about the features of their vehicle and has a good understanding of how to operate the features of their vehicle to best utilize all the technology in Lexus vehicles.
Requirements: Tech Savvy, Quick Learner, Hard Worker, Dependable, People Person, exellent inter-personal skills, desire to make people happy & informed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.
- Assist showroom sales consultants and sales managers in sales functions
- Help with out-of-town deliveries, ensuring a successful, completely satisfied orientation experience (including touching up cleanliness, topping off fuel, answering product / technology questions, presenting with a luxury gift
- Proficient in-vehicle technology, be available most Saturday mornings for customers arriving with technology questions
- Basic skills with computer and other office machine(copier, credit card machine,telephone)
- Automotive experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass hair follicle drug test
- Motivated to go above and beyond the minimum standard
- Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach and handle parts and equipment
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Attends weekly department meetings as appropriate
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required. Some college or college degree preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Drivers License (must be insurable and ability to drive a standard transmission).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Good people skills
Attention to Detail
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.