Car Wash Porter / Attendant - North Park Lincoln
San Antonio, Texas
North Park Lincoln has a part time and full time position available for a Car Wash Attendant.
Interested applicants should have experience working in a fast paced professional environment with a driver's license and a good driving record.
- Clean and vacuum vehicles for service customers after repair to include: exterior, interior, underside, trunk area, under hood and more.
- Retrieve vehicles from and return to shop or storage area
- Ensure that working area is kept clean
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standard
- Inspects quality of work performed to ensure guest satisfaction
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Professional appearance
- Provide quality customer service
- Ability to operate an automobile, including automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to exercise good judgment and follow direction
Compensation: $10.00 per hour
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Able to withstand inclement weather, elements while working outside and in shop
- Lift up to 30+ pounds
- Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach and handle parts and equipment
North Park Offers Generous Benefits Including:
- Medical and disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
Drug testing (hair sample) and background checks performed prior to employment.