San Antonio, Texas
Posted On: August 08, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2019
Sales Assistant – Automotive
The purpose of the Sales Assistant is to ensure a great client experience while creating client advocates. The Sales Assistant assists the Sales Consultants through the sales process by performing tasks essential to producing results, while not actually closing the sale.
- Assist showroom Sales Consultants and Sales Managers in sales functions
- Help with out-of-town deliveries, ensuring a successful, completely satisfied orientation experience (including touching up cleanliness, topping off fuel, answering product / technology questions, presenting with a luxury gift)
- Assist sales management in monitoring client traffic in the showroom, welcoming clients and providing assistance
- Assist Internet Coordinator with photographing vehicles for listings
- In-vehicle technology proficiency and ability to assist customers with technology questions
- Make follow-up phone calls / e-mails to recent sales customers to ensure complete client satisfaction as assigned by sales management.
- Attend weekly department meetings as appropriate
- This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED required. Some college or college degree preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator's Driver’s License (must be insurable and have ability to drive a standard transmission).
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 12 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.