Parts Department Warehouse & Parts Driver Position
San Antonio, Texas
Posted On: August 06, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2019
The Parts Department is looking for two positions. Parts Driver and Warehouse Person. The below information will be the same for both positions,
except the parts driver will primary deliver and pickup parts and the warehouse opening will stock and pull parts for customers.
- Assist parts manager in maintaining inventory on a daily basis
- Ensure that unused "outside purchase parts" are returned to vendors
- Assist in preparing for annual parts inventory
- Take messages for counterpeople and parts manager when they are unable to answer the phone
- Keep parts area clean
- Basic skills with computer and other office machine(copier, credit card machine, telephone)
- Automotive experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass drug test
- Motivated to go above and beyond the minimum standard
- Lift up to 70 pounds
- Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach and handle parts and equipment
- Able to work in an environment that is dusty and where various chemical compounds and paint is used
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.