Automotive Service Technician / Experienced & Entry Level
San Antonio, Texas
If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. We are looking for an extremely motivated individual who is focused on customer-satisfaction and driven to succeed as our next Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic.
Experienced Technicians preferred but will train the right candidate! Must be able to diagnose vehicles and follow through with repairs.
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Coach-able and Self-driven to succeed.
- Communication skills a must
- Possess time management.
- Willing to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
- Wear a Smile, Possess an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Be an Accountable & Responsible Teammate
- Be able to use computers and technology.
- Be dependable and prompt for work shifts.
- Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed
- Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document performed and recommended through CDK DMS. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Advisor.
- Road test customer vehicles
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
What we offer
- Dental, Life and Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Sick, Holiday and a Wellness program
About our company:
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.