Evening Receptionist (PART-TIME)
San Antonio, Texas
Evening Receptionist (PART-TIME) - North Park Lincoln
North Park Lincoln is looking for a Part-Time Evening Receptionist to meet and greet customers to the dealership, answer and route incoming calls, take messages, and perform additional clerical functions as assigned. The front desk receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the dealerships reputation.
This position requires evening availability during the week from about 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and all day on Saturday's.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
- Take through messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
- Assist with filling duties and other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle several phone calls at once
- Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and excel
- Must have dealership and/or recent retail receptionist experience
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Benefits include 401K retirement savings plan, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.