Wholesale Parts Counter Person
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2019
Wholesale Parts Counterperson – Automotive
Looking for an energetic experienced Ford Counter Person that can talk to wholesale customers. We need a reliable, professional parts counterperson to purchase, sell, store and issue parts within our busy wholesale dealership. Sure, you’ll need to be good at ordering parts and maintaining inventory, but you’ll also need excellent people skills when dealing with customers and internal staff. The right person can expect great pay, great benefits and a great dealership family environment.
- Determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Accurately retrieve and work CollisionLink & OPS ValueTrax parts orders
- Create and modify purchase orders
- Issue purchase orders to appropriate vendor to order parts
- Record warranty parts returned
- Create special ordered parts on dealership computer system and notify ASM, technician or client upon receipt
- Review special order parts tracking
- Process and close open invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Keep records of outside purchases and parts received and issued
- Perform ongoing warehouse parts inventory
- Attend weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
One year of dealership warehouse experience and/or training
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.