Certified Automotive Technician
San Antonio, Texas
Posted On: September 16, 2019
North Park Chevrolet is looking for experienced General Motors Technicians and we will pay to get them. Our business has expanded dramatically and we are ready to offer a position to the right person, right now. We are a team at North Park and are looking for a team mentality from anyone that applies. We always take care of our customers, do the right thing, and value integrity and ethics. Our pay is equal too or greater than anything else you will find in the area and we have the work to make the hours week after week. This is the place to apply if you want to be part of a team, work your tail off, and make a lot of money.
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Provide labor time estimates and discuss repairs with Service Advisor
- Communicate additional service needs with Service Advisor
- Monitor turn time and communicate expected times to Service Advisor
- Complete story and proper documentation for repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Willingness to help with any type of work when asked
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory TSB’s
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations
Experience and Requirements
- We are looking for experienced Main Line GM Technicians.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Education, certifications, experience will dictate pay rate
- Must have your own tools
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to move heavy parts or machinery
- No drugs
- No tobacco
- Clean record
- Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401 (k) with profit sharing, paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer.
About North Park Chevrolet
- We are one of the newest members of the Kahlig Auto Group. Located in beautiful Castroville, TX about 10 minutes west of 1604. We take care of our employees and customers like they are family, and will always do the right thing and follow the golden rule. Our team here is amazing, with very low turnover, and a focus on customer CSI and retention.