Service Valet / Porter - North Park Lexus Dominion
San Antonio, Texas
Service Valet / Porter
North Park Lexus at Dominion has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused Service Valet. The Service Valet will park and retrieve service clients' cars in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greets clients/ Escorts client to appropriate member
- Parks cars in designated areas
- Retrieves cars for clients
- Finds and installs license plates
- Replaces vehicle bulbs
- Notifies Assistant Service Manager or Estimator if client is waiting
- Keeps service drive free of vehicles
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Help clients transfer luggage or packages between cars
- Assists techs in moving inoperable vehicles
- Alerts Manager to any damage to clients’ vehicles
- Assists with housekeeping on the service drive keeping it clean and clear of debris
- Attends department meetings
No prior experience necessary.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Driver's License (must be insurable).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.