Parts & Service Assitant
San Antonio, Texas
Parts & Service Assistant
- Assist parts personnel in maintaining inventory on a daily basis, including stocking parts, pulling parts orders, receiving parts daily, and warranty retention.
- Assist with retail Pro Shop and online orders.
- Keep parts and service areas clean.
- Assist with Service Drive duties which include: moving vehicles, assisting customers on service drive, customer drop-offs/pickups, etc.
- Basic skills with computer and other office machine (copier, credit card machine, telephone)
- Automotive experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask a plus
- Valid Texas driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive manual transmission.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass drug test & background test
- Motivated to go above and beyond the minimum standard
- Lift up to 70 pounds
- Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach and handle parts and equipment
- Able to work in an environment that is dusty and where various chemical compounds and paint is used
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.