Automotive Sales Consultant - North Park Lincoln
San Antonio, Texas
North Park is expanding our new & pre-owned sales inventory with Lincoln, as the brand continues to grow its market share in the premium automotive industry. We have immediate opportunities for 3 sales consultants to work at our pre-owned sales locations on San Pedro Ave.
Ideal candidates are high character, energetic, love meeting new people, and are self-starters with good time management skills. We will train and develop you - no automotive experience required (other than having a love of automobiles!). Some college experience is a plus
- We are part of the family-owned Kahlig Auto Group
- 5 day work week, and always closed on Sundays
- 7 scheduled holidays each year
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance with dental, short/long term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with profit sharing component
- up to $6,000/mo. training salary / $100,000+/yr. income selling Lincolns very achievable
- 3-time recipient: San Antonio Top WorkPlace
Our Lincoln sales department consistently ranks among the top stores in the country for new and pre-owned Lincoln sales volume, and is also the most awarded Lincoln dealership in the U.S. for customer satisfaction: earning 13 annual "Triple Crowns" from Lincoln which signify excellence in Sales, Parts and Service. We are adding to our sales team as Lincoln sales continue to grow nationally and here in the local San Antonio/Hill Country/South Texas market. We recently opened our 3rd pre-owned sales location for Lincoln, and in 2020 will open our 2nd San Antonio new vehicle showroom for Lincoln, on I-10 near the Dominion.
We're looking for motivated candidates with good communication skills and professional appearance, who want to represent a San Antonio-focused company with an established reputation for great customer service (North Park Lincoln is the original Kahlig Auto Group store, since 1975), and a luxury brand with real American heritage and an exciting future (Lincoln Motor Company was founded in 1917, named after the 16th President)
*In-person applications are welcome (bring resume and dress ready to interview: 9207 San Pedro) in addition to submitting through this listing. You can also email resume directly to Chad Binder/General Manager (email@example.com), and Buddy Tatsch/General Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greet clients with a courteous smile (they're contagious) - attitude is everything!
- Your hospitality mindset will help secure customers for the long-term, not just a one-time sale.
- Listen to clients, to get an accurate needs assessment for their individual situation, so you can help narrow their search to vehicle that will be a great fit for them
- When selling, we use low pressure, high integrity sales processes including transparent Posted Pricing. We empower our sales consultants to make the sales process more efficient for the client.
- Become knowledgeable on the Lincoln product lineup: the different models, packages, and in-vehicle technology
- Provide clients with market valuations on their trade-in vehicle
- Maintain high customer service index scores based on returned surveys, follow up with all your clients post-sale- be there for them long-term
- Read about competitive products and industry trends
- Use our Client Relationship Management (CRM) software daily
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer and equal opportunity employer, comprised of 13 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.