Parts Manager - North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley
San Juan, Texas
Parts Manager – North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley
This could be the opportunity for advancement you’ve been looking for, because our new dealership needs a motivated, detail oriented parts manager. Today! If have at least 3 years of experience, know how to run an efficient part department, and are looking to kick your career into high gear, then this could be the opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t put your career on hold for another minute, contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Create annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Compile and analyze monthly management reports
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Calculate and submit monthly obsolescence reports
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License (must be insurable)
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.