Technology Specialist - North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley
San Juan, Texas
Lexus Technology Specialist
North Park Lexus of Rio Grande Valley has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Technology Specialist. The Technology Specialist will introduce customers to their new cars and review the features of each vehicle at the time of their delivery. The Technology Specialist will also serve as a resource for customers who have any questions about how to use the advanced functions of their vehicle.
- Assist customers as they visit the Technology Center to get assistance with Bluetooth, navigation, and any other technology related issues.
- Be available during business hours to troubleshoot problems or provide additional education on vehicle features.
- Be available to provide additional support away from the dealership. If a customer needs assistance with programming (garage doors, gates, etc.) or cannot find a convenient time to come to the dealership, the specialist will (by appointment) meet the customer’s needs at their home or office.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.
- Must be savvy with technology and the use of current technological systems.
- Must be able to create videos, provide walk-arounds of vehicles, speak publicly and relate to many different types of clients.
- Must be able to manage time well with appointments and projects for the dealership at the same time. Must have a high level understanding of customer service and be able to deliver needed information in a professional, patient and courteous manner.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
College graduate and technology sufficient (meaning: owns/uses smart phone, Internet savvy, computer literate).
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.