Service Cashier - North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley
San Juan, Texas
North Park Lexus of Rio Grande Valley has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Service Cashier. The Service Cashier processes monetary and credit card transactions as well as completes and closes repair orders for the dealership’s clients.
- Prints repair orders, parts invoices, bills, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due
- Records amounts received and prepare cash reports of transactions
- Balances cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift
- Processes repair orders Operates credit card and "Telecheck" machines
- Maintains records of daily transaction documentation
- Calculates discounts, coupons and charges and apply to proper accounts on repair order
- Prepares daily bank deposits
- Processes and receives Finance and Insurance (F&I) and necessary sales monies
- Knows and understands extended service policies, and processes extended warranty payments for repair orders
- Assists in scheduling courtesy transportation
- Processes mail
- Assists receptionist with phone calls
- Attends department meetings
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.