San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: April 30, 2018
A Clerk, Billing under the leadership of the Controller will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Lincoln, Subaru and other vehicles by providing excellent administrative services to customers that exceed their expectations. The Clerk will record the sales of vehicles. The Clerk also will take action to enhance cross-functional coordination and expand internal communications at North Park Lincoln Subaru.
1. Record vehicle sales.
2. Review paperwork on vehicle deals from various vehicle sales departments.
· Review paperwork from the finance and insurance department.
· Prepare commission vouchers for sales consultants.
3. Ensure the office space is kept neat and clean at all times.
4. Fully coordinate and communicate work with appropriate associates at the dealership.
5. Prepare payments to customers and vendors pertaining to new vehicle deals.
6. Title all vehicles, issue plates and register.
7. Reconcile contracts in transit and payoff related schedules.
8. Assist customers and sales personnel in billing and titling issues.
9. Assist other billing and titling personnel during their absence.
10. Prepare sales commission summaries for payroll.
12. Reconcile vehicle schedules.
None. May participate in or support project and process improvement teams.
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with North Park Lincoln policies, operating standards, and applicable federal and state laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
1. Demonstrate good administration and coordination skills.
2. Demonstrate basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions.
3. Demonstrate good computer skills and a working knowledge of North Park Lincoln computer systems.
4. Demonstrate 10-key by touch skills.
5. Demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
6. Is able to follow detailed instructions.
7. Is able to support change.
8. Is able to communicate effectively – orally and in writing.
9. Understand WSL productivity measurements.
(The following measurement methods are intended to provide the jobholder with a sound basis for assessing the performance of the jobholder in this position.)
Percent of Self-Development Tasks achieved.
1. Number of new vehicles recorded.
2. Accuracy in recording sales vs. sales log.
Satisfaction of management with services provided.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; plus three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Is legally able to work in the United States.