San Antonio, Texas
SALES ACCOUNTANT - North Park Lincoln
North Park Lincoln is currently seeking a Sales Accountant. The ideal candidate will have high character and a strong work ethic. The Sales Accountant is responsible for accurately recording the sale, profit, and commission payable on all sold units and ensuring the proper completion of related documentation. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process new and used deals by verifying all required documents are accurate.
- Post sales transactions to accounting records such as worksheets, ledgers, and computer files.
- Verify down payment funds are secured and review drafting instructions for lien holder.
- Report RDR sales to the factory.
- Reconcile office records with those of the sales department.
- Prepare a daily report of contracts, vehicle receivables due, and proceeds.
- Account for all deal records. Compile a list of any missing transactions.
- Calculate commission and review accounting system for accuracy.
- Keep abreast of factory sales programs and ensure rebate paperwork is submitted.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
Requirements include a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting or related discipline with two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong accounting skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidates must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment and work flexible hours.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.