Business Development Center Associate
San Antonio, Texas
Business Development Center Associate – Automotive
We offer competetive pay for BDC Associates! If you are a natural communicator and love to verbally interact with customers, our dealership needs you. When you join our dealership family, you’ll be asked to execute BDC customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. We only hire the best. If that’s you, then let’s get the conversation started today!
- Perform daily BDC department operations
- Understand service profiles and patterns of typical telephone prospects
- Make individual calls and emails to Subaru customers
- Determine which customers to contact based on current marketing initiatives
- Interface with dealer service manager and General Manager
- Participate in dealership meetings
- Assist with service filing and scanning
- Complete service follow up calls and schedule appointments
- The ability to manage high call volumes, internet leads and call lists simultaneously
- Overall knowledge of automotive service department operations
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Appointment scheduling
- Familiarity with dealership CRM and DMS systems
- Experiance in service BDC is a plus.
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver license
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 11 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.