Body Shop Parts Associate
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2018
Body Shop Parts Associate – North Park Lincoln
We are looking for an experienced, motivated parts person for our expanding Body Shop. Must have at least one year of experience as a body shop parts associate. This is an inside counter position and requires attention to detail and the ability to clearly communicate and interact with our busy body shop to efficiently expedite their parts needs. The Qualified candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in dealing with parts for a body shop.
- Know the procedure of receiving, tagging, parts data entry into computer and forwarding the parts to body man.
- Know the procedure of returning wrong and unused parts and getting refunds of the returns and have excellent computer skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with good work ethics.
- Warehouse experience a plus.
- Software programs that an individual will need to learn are ADP/CDK, Rome, Microcat Parts Catalog, Subaru Parts Catalog, CollisionLink, Parts Trader, and others...
- Hours for this position are M-F 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, occasional Saturdays (half day) when needed, and extended hours at the end of the month closeout as needed.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell.
The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.