Assistant Service Advisor
San Antonio, Texas
Assistant Service Advisor – Automotive
We are seeking an Assistant Service Advisor to learn and assist with the duties of a Service Advisor. You will participate in greeting guests, scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians. If you’re goal is to become a Service Advisor and you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home.
Assist Service Advisor with:
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to technicians
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 14 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.