Automotive Collision Estimator/Service Advisor
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2017
Collision Center Estimator – Automotive
Accuracy. Honesty. Attention to detail. If you have these qualities AND want to make a great living putting them to use, then our dealership has an opportunity for you. As our collision center estimator, you will work with some of the best collision center managers in the business to ensure that repairs are estimated properly and delivered as promised. Our goal is to always exceed expectations, and we need estimators who feel the same way.
Prior experience as an estimator or in a customer service role is preferred.
- Prepare honest, accurate and complete damage estimates for customers
- Inspect damaged vehicles thoroughly using standard written procedures
- Estimate repair costs and the anticipated time needed to complete them
- Monitor repairs as they are made and track costs, labor and materials
- Ensure that all work meets quality standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Coordinate and communicate actions within the dealership and the collision center
Qualifications and Professional Attributes
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and courteously with customers
- A people-focused mindset and a passion for providing great customer service
- Proficiency with multiline phone systems and computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
Customer service experience is a plus
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.