Entry Level Technician
San Antonio, Texas
Entry Level Technician – Automotive
Skilled technicians are in high demand. So to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. You will perform light maintenance work and train with top notch technicians. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. Only those who value integrity and ethics need apply. Enjoy five day work weeks.
- Perform maintenance.
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trade School perferred!!
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License
State Inspection License perferred but not required!
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k), paid vacation, sick, holiday and a wellness program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Paid training with Subaru of America
Kahlig Auto Group is an industry leading automotive retailer comprised of 10 auto dealerships in South Texas. Our dealerships have a strong commitment to providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction that provides a superior experience in sales, service and overall ownership. We are a company full of hard-working, dedicated employees with a priority on offering a welcoming and positive environment that fosters the opportunity to grow within the company.