A Billing Clerk, Billing under the leadership of the Controller, Office will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Subaru and other vehicles by providing excellent administrative services to customers that exceed their expectations. The Clerk will record the sales of vehicles. The Clerk also will take action to enhance cross-functional coordination and expand internal communications at WSL.
1. Record all retail vehicle sales
2. Review paperwork on vehicle deals from various vehicle sales departments.
3· Review paperwork from the finance and insurance department.
4· Prepare commission vouchers for sales consultants.
5. Stocking in vehicle Inventory for automobiles
6. Processing and posting Dealer Trades
7. Prepare payments to customers and vendors pertaining to new vehicle deals.
8. Submit Finance aftermarket contracts
9. Reconcile contracts in transit and payoff related schedules.
10. Assist customers and sales personnel in billing and payoff issues.
11. Assist other accounting and titling personnel during their absence.
12. Prepare and reconcile sales commission summaries month end payroll
13. Reconcile vehicle schedules
14. Ordering and stocking office supplies
None. May participate in or support project and process improvement teams.
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with WSL policies, Subaru operating standards, and applicable federal and state laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
1. Demonstrate good administration and coordination skills.
2. Demonstrate basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions.
3. Demonstrate good computer skills and a working knowledge of CDK computer systems.
4. Demonstrate 10-key by touch skills.
5. Demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
6. Is able to follow detailed instructions.
7. Is able to support change.
8. Is able to communicate effectively – orally and in writing.
9. Is able to meet Billing deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma, or Equivalent; plus minimum six months dealership related experience and/or training
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Is legally able to work in the United States.
* All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit reports, and valid Driver's license.
* Schedule Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 / Overtime as required
Compensation commensurate with experience
Excellent benefits package: Benefits include Medical Health insurance, Life and Disability insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), 401k (k) matching, paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Wellness program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accomodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions while performing the duties of this job. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.